I finally broke my 500 follower barrier on twitter! Some are of course bots but I’ve been ignoring them and they’ll eventually unfollow me anyway. Onwards, to 1,000!! 🙂
- Thou shall Tweet interesting, original stuff. Everyday.
- Thou shall fill out your bio, have some good pictures, a great description, a website and location.
- Thou shall wait until you have at least 20 good tweets before you begin to follow people.
- Thou shall not follow just anyone just because they follow you. Follow people in your field of interest.
- Thou shall not follow people without pictures or Bios.
- Thou shall not follow bots who only post quotes & junk or who retweet/favourite you.
- Thou shall not send DM’s unless it’s appropriate.
- Thou shall follow as many people as possible in your field of interest if you hope for a chance of them following you back.
- Thou shall not unfollow people who follow you, to allow you to follow more people.
- Thou shall only retweet interesting tweets and only because they’re relevant to you and your followers.
edit : On the 5th of December we hit 2,000 followers. So this seems to work…. 🙂