Some improvements

I widened the base, dropped the sphere lower and also added another 3 castor wheels. Now it looks a lot less likely to tip over and start rolling down the street.

I also added some tinted glass to the top parts, not to put in the final version (although I wouldn’t rule it out) but so it’s easier to see movement from the outside.

I’m getting slightly bored with putting the files in again and again and really bored with waiting for my hopeless computer to render 60 seconds at 1080o in 2 hours….

This version is a slight cheat though because I set the frame rate at 12 instead of 24 so it should run a lot faster….