1. Changing the view to the inside of the sphere.
2. Simple rotating view of the panel components floating in space.
3. Using a hinge for motion/rotation instead of a collider for better control and smoother appearance. It also lessens the CPU work.
4. Ragdoll C-3PO in a sofa version.
5. Set it inside the bridge of a Star Destroyer.
6. R2-D2 and training bot props for flavour :p
7. Enable/disable various elements to increase the FPS and allow you to examine the models a little better.
8. Some simple controls… preferably with a controller thumbstick.
9. A playback demo that everyone could relate to…. having the attack on the death star scene from star wars playing on a virtual screen while the sphere moves in time with lukes X-wing :p
It would be nice to get this version out before the
#VRTGO conference on Thursday…. (and to build my sphere)…